Congratulations on becoming a full-time employee! There are many ways that your company’s benefits can make a difference. Benefits will go into effect immediately after an election if 90 days of service has already been completed. Here is a checklist to help you as you make your benefits selections:
- Select your qualified benefit plans.
- Determine which plans are best for you and your family. Remember, adding your spouse, domestic partner, and/or child’s information does not automatically enroll them in benefits. They must be added to each benefit.
- Review Life Insurance and other supplemental coverage options (Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Critical Illness, Fixed Indemnity, Accident coverage).
- Life Insurance and supplemental coverage can create financial protection for you and your family.
- Consider enrolling in or updating your retirement plans.
- Researching financial planning options.
GET HELP FROM BenefitSimply
Benefits can be confusing and overwhelming. Our Benefits Concierge is here to help you Mon–Fri 9am–5pm ET